1. What are your two favorite One Fine Day bridal gowns? I love bridal gowns that have volume in the skirt whether that be a fit n flare like Essense D2279 (in the prettiest moscato color) or in a ballgown like Pepper from Blush by Hayley Paige! I have always loved how having a fuller skirt enhances a bride's shape and highlights her waist!
2. Salty or sweet? I could eat ice cream every day of the week. The only thing that makes it better is hot fudge and pecans so maybe a little bit of both!
3. TV or books? Books! If my husband didn't enjoy TV, we probably wouldn't own one.
4. Cats or Dogs? Dogs! We have two English Bulldogs - Moo Shu and Remington. They are such good dogs and although they are quite stubborn we love them!
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? I'd love to visit Paris! My mom and I have always talked about doing a mother/daughter trip in the Spring when the cotton blossoms are in bloom.
6. What advice do you have for brides? When you come to look at bridal gowns, have an idea of what you like but also keep an open mind. Shopping for wedding dresses is such a singularly unique experience and it's hard to know exactly what you love until you try them on! So talk to your consultant about elements you love and be prepared to try on dresses you might not love on the hanger. We know these dresses inside and out and can really help you find the dress that makes you feel beautiful!
7. Do you have a favorite quote? "Find out who you are and do it on purpose" Dolly Parton
1. What are you three favorite One Fine Day bridal gowns? I absolutely love any dress with a bit of lace. Val from Blush by Hayley Paige has a beautiful lace top and flowy skirt that is sure to wow! Essense of Australia 2298 has a vintage feel with a stunning neckline and train.
2. Salty or sweet? A mix of both! Give me some Chicago style popcorn and I will eat the whole bag myself.
3. TV or books? Books all the way! Any romance with a happily ever after will most likely find a home on my book shelf
4. Cats or Dogs? Both! My house is full of animals! We have four cats; Toby, Tucker, Chuck and Millie and a goldendoodle named Penny. My phone camera is basically only pictures of them. I am obsessed with them!
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? I would love to go to Bora Bora. Clear water and white sand call my name! This girl does not like the snow!
6. What advice do you have for brides? Enjoy this season! Your engagement will fly by! Don't stress the small stuff and enjoy this special time in your life.
7. Do you have a favorite quote? "Have courage and be kind...where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic" Cinderella
1. What are you three favorite One Fine Day bridal gowns? West, a Blush by Hayley Paige, is the perfect mix of unique, fun and pretty! She sparkles with every step! I also love the romantic feel of Alvina Valenta #9551. This dress has the perfect mix of lace, tulle, and a little bit of sparkle.
2. Salty or sweet? Definitely sweet. If I could eat ice cream for every meal, I would be in heaven!
3. TV or books? Definitely TV. Reality shows are my go-to. Impractical jokers is a close second.
4. Cats or Dogs? Dogs! I used to have a black lab named Hunter. He was definitely a handful, but we loved him anyways!
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? I have always dreamed of going to Australia. My family had two foreign exchange students from Australia stay with us, and ever since, I have been wanting to go!
6. What advice do you have for brides? Don't stress the small things. Enjoy your time being engaged, and enjoy your time being a bride. Advice for your dress - come in with an oipen mind! Your dress might be nothing like what you expected it to be!
7. Do you have a favorite quote? "Never let anyone dull your sparkle."
One Fine Day
5310 Coldwater Road
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46825
Website designed and developed by Web Ascender